Calf Grower Feed
* It is a feed prepared to provide the necessary nutrients in balanced proportions in order to provide a healthy and rapid development in calves.
* Prepared for the use of young calves from the 3rd to 6th months.
* It provides all the nutrients it needs, including vitamins and minerals that are important for calves.
* It is produced from high quality and high digestible raw materials.
* Increases feed utilization rate.
* There is no need for vitamin-mineral supplementation when calf grower feed is used.
* When the calf growing feed is used, there is no lubrication problem and the meat rate increases.
* It provides maximum carcass weight with high quality protein and energy balance.
* Two to four month old animals should be given medium-good quality dried herbs as roughage.